Hello PNS Patrol Family!
I am humbly asking for your support to donate a few canned food items at the upcoming OEC Refresher to support CARFAX’s national food drive. The Cincinnati Freestore Foodbank will receive all canned food donations.
- 50 million Americans live in food insecure households. That is 1 in 6 of the U.S. population – including more than 1 in 5 children.
- The term “food insecurity” means that a person does not know where or when they’ll find their next meal.
- With your help, our food drive can easily feed many families supported by the Cincinnati Freestore Foodbank.
Example of an ideal donation
- 4 cans of hearty soup, stew or chili
- 4 cans of tuna, chicken, salmon or luncheon meat
- 2 cans of fruit
- 2 cans of vegetables
- 2 cans of tomato or pasta sauce
- 2 canned meals
- 2 cans of beans
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
This small gesture puts much needed food for a family! You’ll feel good! CARFAXwe’ll recognize PNS efforts on a national stage!
Thank you in advance!
Carfax Regional Account Manger
Proud Member of the PNS Ski Patrol